What are you listening to now?

Rate this topic

shante

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homerisadope View Post

Just finished watching "Beware of Mister Baker."

Thank you, Mister 'loots.

Good? Where'd you see it?

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

My music is usually a mixed bag. Lately, I've been digging some Volbeat on the radio. Black Keys are fun too. My tastes are all over the place though.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Listening to Pandora.This is what's playing now

Love Pandora. Thumbs up, thumbs down, the station evolves.

The station I'm listening to that played the Nick Cave tune started out as 'Leonard Cohn' radio.

Now it's playing Velvet Underground, My Dad is Dead, some Neko Case and so on.

Damn!

My Internet expired by midnight and I had to come to work at 3:00 am to access the Internet. But, sadly I can't listen to anything, I mean there is some issue here with the sound card or something :( But, if I had a choice, then I'd simple choose to play 93.3 WMMR, if not I might go on to Youtube and play Back Keys or Talking Heads or "Under Pressure" live at Wembely by Queen

Cheers, Maruthu

One thing that really gets me curious is that what are the odds that you can walk in to a pub in Philly on a Saturday night and listen to the stuff people list here. I mean in a pub with hot chicks :p I've almost got into trouble playing classic rock on the juke box of a pub while the people that were hanging out there were mostly in the 20's. I guess it is hip hop these days .....

Cheers, Maruthu

One thing that really gets me curious is that what are the odds that you can walk in to a pub in Philly on a Saturday night and listen to the stuff people list here. I mean in a pub with hot chicks :p I've almost got into trouble playing classic rock on the juke box of a pub while the people that were hanging out there were mostly in the 20's. I guess it is hip hop these days .....

Cheers, Maruthu

Kids today are listening to garbage imo. Hell, my niece is into 80's rock now, lol. I guess that's her "Classic Rock".

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts