Trolling from a Kayak

Chewy what do you use for your tackle storage when your out Striper fishing?

Rick

waterproof 3 part plano box. If you drop it itll float for a bit before it sinks. The non waterproof ones will automatically sink if its overboard.

Then surely it's semi-waterproof, something like life-time guarantee? ;).

Any society that charges it's own children for knowledge, is doomed to fail.

Whilst intelligence is not affected by geography, it is influenced by education, opportunity and drive.   

Now is the time to change our attitude towards blues, next year may well be too late (Somebody listened :th: )
Member of the Yellow Eyed Devils
May you never have to fish to live, rather live to fish.

waterproof 3 part plano box. If you drop it itll float for a bit before it sinks. The non waterproof ones will automatically sink if its overboard.

I bought one of those after waves soaked everything in a regular one, but the damn red O-ring keeps falling out of the lid! Who want's to be struggling with that on the water?

I bought one of those after waves soaked everything in a regular one, but the damn red O-ring keeps falling out of the lid! Who want's to be struggling with that on the water?

huh mine has a yellow ring you must have gotten the 4-11 one that is red. Mine is 2-3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Africaster View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewy2000913 View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyfishr View Post

Chewy what do you use for your tackle storage when your out Striper fishing?

Rick

Then surely it's semi-waterproof, something like life-time guarantee? wink.gif.

haha it sinks after a bit cuz i store sinkers in it too. doesn't get water in at all though.

One time I was trolling a stretch lure and hooked a cobia. Damn thing broke my hook....yes I did not swap it out prior to using.

Meanwhile, regarding the earlier comment about always trolling SOMETHING when paddling....

Last fluke season i would troll a small snapper lure in between fluke drifts when peddling back to my spot to setup a drift. I would catch at least one snapper on each troll which I would use for bait on my drift. Worked out great.

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.