What's your handle mean?

Rate this topic

hunt for blueessss

that's what it was - A tradeoff.

my brother and I brought a jersey speed skiff and named it Trade off JS-52. I have a lot of family history with the boats.

in order to make the purchase my brother had to promise his wife some home decor stuff and I brought my fiance a wedding ring. there are five in his family and at the time only 2 in mine. When my family expanded to 3 and his family had college on the horizon it was sold

1000d.

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan

I used to make late night calls to friends while impaired and rap. My name is Mikey. My brother signed me up for the other site 11 years ago under the name Rappin Mikey. It kind of stuck, and I know some people over there are also on here, so I signed myself up here as that so people would recognize me.

I used to make late night calls to friends while impaired and rap. My name is Mikey. My brother signed me up for the other site 11 years ago under the name Rappin Mikey. It kind of stuck, and I know some people over there are also on here, so I signed myself up here as that so people would recognize me.

You may have missed my previous inquiry...

Do you know Rusty? Thkx

Kikkoman Pro Staff