Verrazano Bridge new toll price

Rate this topic

Lazha

$15 ?! Is this for real ? Honestly, how is this ok ? This has to be the most expensive bridge in the world at this point.

Someone needs to work 3 hours at minimum wage to pass this bridge. I live in Brooklyn and worked in SI when I was younger so just thinking how ridiculous this can be for some young people as I was making pennies and paying so much for a bridge would probably wouldn't even be worth working there.

I don't understand how you never hear any groups putting up a fight over the tolls at the bridges. I just came back from a trip to Georgia with an enclosed car trailer. The Throggs Neck cost me $27 and the George Washington $60. That is not the current price increase. It has officially ended my trips off the Island, my only trips will be north via ferry. May cost a little more but relaxing and will not tear my truck up on those things they call road in NYC. If I wasn't stuck here due to work I'd be long gone.

EasyPass - no one realizes it.

Pensy Tpk is getting pricey too :mad:

I just wanta play everyday despite small nagging injuries --

and go home to a woman who appreciates how full of crap I truly am. ~ Crash Davis

Social Distancing since 1962

Starting on March 3, 2013, the one-way toll (paid westbound into Staten Island only) in cash is $15.00 per car or $6.00 per motorcycle. E‑ZPass users with transponders issued by the New York E‑ZPass Customer Service Center pay $10.66 per car or $4.64 per motorcycle; a five-axle truck pays $80, or $52.52 with NY E-ZPass. Holders of transponders issued elsewhere get no discount.

Yes! Isn't it insulting... Knowing that New Yorkers have it rough as it is now this... My wife has to cross that bridge Monday thru Friday. The bridge looks like SH*T so what are they doing with that money!!!!!

We should all protest by paying in Pennies Nickels and Dimes!!!!!!:mad::confused:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

One Last Cast”

I believe this the reason fof all the tolls and toll hikes for this bridge in the past was to pay it off. I think it has been payed for awhile. And i was watching something on the news that a bumch of people from a city council. Had argued with officals about the toll hike. This city and this country are a joke. The country was a country whenmy grand father fought in iwo and roosevelt was the president. Now u have some half ass president who does s..t and can only entertain u with his speeches. Running our country. Even our congress is a joke. Bloomberg is a ass with his soda law really are u kidding me. You know instead enforcing no 32 ounce soda because he wants us to be healthy. Focus on banning cigerattes. Or something more important.