SURF DAY, @ Brookdale Community Colledge 2013

Rate this topic

Lou T

I was curious if any one has a definitve list of the lure makers that will be there. Any information will be appreciated. I was there last year with a buddy of mine and I thought the show was awesome!

Google "Jersey Shore Surfcasters" they have an updated list of all who will be attending.

There are about twenty more vendors that need to be added to the list on the website.  It should be updated today. Some of the additional plug builders are:

Hab's jr

Hugh Schultz

Super Strike

Seaview Lures

Wally's

Glitter

Marc Fischer

Lemire's Plugworks.

Habs Jr??? Another surprise. I recall SS being a "regular," but it will be neat to see the new colors I assume they're packing.

I thought habs jr was all done making plugs as of last year, trying to focus on his career, great news if he shows.

Same here, which is why I posted "surprised." Maybe like a Michael Jordan retirement, or an Eagles farewell tour. Just like those, I'll be happy for the return.

(*Edited - as in the past, please don't post links here - and don't post websites here - and don't post vendor lists here. We agree to allow clubs free advertising for their shows, not their vendors - please keep this in mind when posting show information. Thanks. TimS)