NY STATE POLICE LIST OF BANNED FIREARMS

Rate this topic

Milk

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleye Wacker View Post

What does this mean? People can no longer buy these guns or if you already own any of them it is illegal?

It is illegal for a NY resident to purchase any of those firearms.

Any firearm that is on that list including whatever the NYSP decide to add to it cannot be sold to another entity in NY and needs to be turned in upon the death of the owner.

The magazine ban has effectively made the use of all of those firearms illegal.

NY residents have 1 year to sell off any magazines that they currently possess (out of state).

If any of those firearms are owned currently they must be registered with the state.

Any firearm that is on that list including whatever the NYSP decide to add to it cannot be sold to another entity in NY and needs to be turned in upon the death of the owner.

NY residents have 1 year to sell off any magazines that they currently possess (out of state).

If any of those firearms are owned currently they must be registered with the state.

Draconian. One way to disarm people is to do what New York is doing. Oh...you can keep your little gun......but when you're dead......it's ours. How many years will it take before New York has effectively wiped out most guns on the market and stifled the ability for anyone to even own a gun that is considered "legal" by the state of New York?

New Yorkers should pray they get a better set of leader in that state soon, to overturn some of this madness.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Because they don't want to be locked in to the original list?

yup, i already saw a few guns not on the list that i am sure they want on it. By taking it down,. they can look on gun message boards for people saying "hey look, my xxxx ain't on the list! awesome!". now they can add it to said list. Leland Yee did this with SB249 in CA. People could not keep their mouths shut and ended up writiing the bill even stronger in his favor. The ol "loose lips sink ships" needs to be played.

Be the chimp, not the frog.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk View Post

They have to be registered with the state. How the hell does someone do that.

What if the guns never leave my property.

I can see many people not doing this.

Law abiding citizens are now instant criminals. 

yup, i already saw a few guns not on the list that i am sure they want on it. By taking it down,. they can look on gun message boards for people saying "hey look, my xxxx ain't on the list! awesome!". now they can add it to said list. Leland Yee did this with SB249 in CA. People could not keep their mouths shut and ended up writiing the bill even stronger in his favor. The ol "loose lips sink ships" needs to be played.

total tools.

Its all economics.

Of course you cant ban by name.

Companies get renamed.

Like in CA.

All they want is to make the existing guns illlegal and registered or out or play (cant sell, cant pass down to kids).

Then if you want a new unbanned one... cough up bucks. They want to make it hurt and discourage people.

Mossberg is now making a bolt action AR in essence.

Takes AR mags. Has 10 seconds removeable stock so you can have AR stock or hunting stock.

Cool idea.

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.