162 replies to this topic

#1 DarterMan

DarterMan

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,940 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 3:42 PM

I went to the NRA site to see if there was a message of sorrow and sadness for the Sandy Hook shooting,

But couldn’t find anything :confused:

So I said to myself “well, don’t paint them with a broad brush. After all, THEY didn’t actually shoot the guns so why should I expect them to be sorry”?

With that said, I decided to see if they just had ANY mention of this ANYWHERE on their website.

I came up empty.

Isn’t that odd? I wonder why they wouldn’t even ACKNOWLEDGE it?

Can any gun advocates or NRA members on here post a link to the NRA’s news page detailing this event? Maybe I’m just bad at looking things up :freak:. Some of Gits are "not good with the computer".
"People that go to their children's practices should be locked up"

- Little

#2 Mokes

Mokes

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,698 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted December 18 2012 - 3:46 PM

I went to the NRA site to see if there was a message of sorrow and sadness for the Sandy Hook shooting,
So I said to myself “well, don’t paint them with a broad brush. After all, THEY didn’t actually shoot the guns so why should I expect them to be sorry”?
With that said, I decided to see if they just had ANY mention of this ANYWHERE on their website.
I came up empty.
Can any gun advocates or NRA members on here post a link to the NRA’s news page detailing this event? Maybe I’m just bad at looking things up :freak:. Some of Gits are "not good with the computer".

Why should the NRA be sorry? :confused: They will get lambasted no matter what anyways by you Libs.

i changed my sig because I wanted to and nobody made me!!!

#3 fishinambition

fishinambition

Way too many!

• Moderators
  • 62,720 posts
  • Locationthe hood

Posted December 18 2012 - 3:46 PM

I noticed ford didnt apologize for the accident i saw on rt 80 last week either. bastards

#4 Mokes

Mokes

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52,698 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted December 18 2012 - 3:49 PM

I noticed ford didnt apologize for the accident i saw on rt 80 last week either. bastards

BAN ALL FORDS!!! :mad:

i changed my sig because I wanted to and nobody made me!!!

#5 RiverRaider

RiverRaider

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,483 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 3:52 PM

I came up empty.

I think they are being respectful to the families and the nation. A little healing is in order before the political fight starts.

#6 fishinambition

fishinambition

Way too many!

• Moderators
  • 62,720 posts
  • Locationthe hood

Posted December 18 2012 - 3:52 PM

A little healing is in order before the political fight starts.

unless youre an agenda driven bedwetting liberal pukebag

#7 RiverRaider

RiverRaider

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,483 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 3:57 PM

A little healing is in order before the political fight starts.

unless youre an agenda driven bedwetting liberal pukebag

I'm struggling mightily to stay above the fray myself... but I can see why you might feel that way.

#8 Bass Ackwards

Bass Ackwards

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,781 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:18 PM

Went to the Ford website and nothing about that accident. Hell, they didn't even mention the Newtown shootings either. :mad:

#9 epanzella

epanzella

5,000 Post Club!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarterMan View Post

But couldn’t find anything

I came up empty.

Can any gun advocates or NRA members on here post a link to the NRA’s news page detailing this event? Maybe I’m just bad at looking things up . Some of Gits are "not good with the computer".

Their website is updated once a month

Ed Panzella

"BAITS MOTEL" - 2450 Maycraft Pilothouse

Higganum, Ct

#10 DarterMan

DarterMan

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,940 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:19 PM

I came up empty.

Why should the NRA be sorry? :confused: They will get lambasted no matter what anyways by you Libs.

Read my post again.

I initially looked for a message of sorrow, something along the lines of "Our hearts go out to the families…” or something like that.

I then wrote that I SHOULDN’T be looking for an apology as they didn’t actually pull the trigger. I probably used the wrong term, I should haven’t even mentioned that. In any case, I was just looking for some kind of letter of how sorry they were for the families, NOT because of any FAULT but merely out of compassion for the victims and families thereof.

Failing finding any of that I decided I would be content to just see ANY mention of ANY kind of the incident. I found nothing.

Why didn’t they even mention it?
"People that go to their children's practices should be locked up"

- Little

#11 wdmso

wdmso

1,000 Post Club!

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:20 PM

wow what a surprise the NRA jackboots out in force supporting the Failure of The NRA to offer a simple Condolence the Family of the victims and comparing a simple condolence as conceding fault or accepting blame or making an apology ...

Dinosaurs

#12 fishinambition

fishinambition

Way too many!

• Moderators
  • 62,720 posts
  • Locationthe hood

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:21 PM

let me know when ford offers condolences for the horrific accident I saw. when they do, ill write the NRA a very strongly worded email.

#13 Wraith

Wraith

5,000 Post Club!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,957 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:24 PM

I came up empty.

Go to the The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Website, nothing there also. Isn't that odd? Actually 'odder'........
SLOP. (Standard Liberal Operating Procedure)

#14 Mr. Bigdeal

Mr. Bigdeal

5,000 Post Club!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,536 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:24 PM

From what I understood it was closed down due to the many threats from the left against NRA members.....to lynch and or shoot.....saw that on the web elsewhere.

#15 Milk

Milk

1,000 Post Club!

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts

Posted December 18 2012 - 4:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bigdeal View Post

From what I understood it was closed down due to threats from the left against NRA members.....to linch and or shoot.

Their facebook page was.