NYS, Suffolk County and Federal Parks Permit and Access Information

Rate this topic

Diabled Veterans have discounts on some of the permits.

I enoy the following:

NYS Empire passport {access pass}................ FREE

Suffolk County outer Beach Pass................ FREE

Green Key ...................... $7.00

E Hampton, non resident ................... 150.00

Always Ask when applying for any permits.

Resident parking permit a freeo to SH Veterans, thank you very much.

• 5 months later...

Hello...

I'm going to be staying at Hither Hills this summer. I'd really appreciate if someone can help me sort out what permits I'll need to do some fishing, I was wondering what permits are needed to fish the entire shorline from HH to the point? Is there some jurisdiction beteen HH and the point I'm not aware of? Just a Night Sport Fishing Access Permit to fish past 10:pm?

-I dont plan on driving on the sand just hoofing it....so I dont need the 4x4 permit

Are all the state parking lots pay during the day/free at night or is there a permit?

Thanks so much.....

There are plenty of ways to access the areas you described without buying ANY permits. Do some scouting before the trip if possible;)

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

Thanks for the replies. I'm camping at Hither Hills so night access there wont be an issue. I'll only be heading east so I imagine the EH permit wil not be neccerary.

I was going to get the night pass so i can stay late at the point. Also, I'm wondering is there any reason (besides the 8 mile hike) I cant fish from HH to the point on foot without any permits?

Thanks again....

Brian

Bob, did you start this post just for me? I feel a bromance happening!

Lol!! You're a nut! You won't be using too many permits this year "Dad"!

Congrats again on the little one! You're journey is just beginning and my guy will be off to the Navy in a few months! Cherish the moment my friend!

Former LIBBA #1818

Lol!! You're a nut! You won't be using too many permits this year "Dad"!

Congrats again on the little one! You're journey is just beginning and my guy will be off to the Navy in a few months! Cherish the moment my friend!

Holy ***** snacks, I thought I didn't get any sleep during the Spring/Fall Runs. Having a 1 month old blows that away! My seasons this year will still hzappen, though greatly curtailed by the little one.

"If she floats then she is not a witch like we had thought"-Nirvana

(*edited - member formerly known as 'jcohen1974)'

• 3 months later...

Holy ***** snacks, I thought I didn't get any sleep during the Spring/Fall Runs. Having a 1 month old blows that away! My seasons this year will still hzappen, though greatly curtailed by the little one.

say goodbye to 2-3 times a week and hello to once every week or 2. i've got number 2 on the way so i figure i'll go from once a week to once every 2-3 weeks although my wife is taking off till thanksgiving. perfect for the fall run :D

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

• 1 month later...