D.A.M. Quick Custom Reels

Rate this topic

• 4 months later...

Just happened on this thread trying to research a couple old Quicks. I have a 440 and a Super. Any idea how old they may be? When I was a kid My Grandfather (Bill Gregori) had a rod (16' Calcutta) and Quick Super reel for me to use when ever I visited and we Fished Pacifica. This is after a trip to the beach 1963 or so.

PictureGrandpa_and_me_001.jpg

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will never be home

If you want to know everything about DAM QUICK Reels, different models, variations, manufacturing dates and other facts Google DAM Quick Reels Roland Lindenbergh and check his web site. He lives in the Netherlands and his web site covers the history of

DAM Quick and has pictures and descriptions of most of the reels. If you have any questions about my reels or the manual pickup email me at gtok@juno.com

If you want to know everything about DAM QUICK Reels, different models, variations, manufacturing dates and other facts Google DAM Quick Reels Roland Lindenbergh and check his web site. He lives in the Netherlands and his web site covers the history of

DAM Quick and has pictures and descriptions of most of the reels. If you have any questions about my reels or the manual pickup email me at gtok@juno.com

• 2 months later...

GTOK, 

I appreciate this thread and those are some beauty queen reels you have.  I like that DAM 331...I wanted to ask what is the line capacity and do use use mono or braid on that...great work by your friend.  I am looking into dam quick reels...I've got a Mitchell and now am looking into dam quick.  Lastly, what do you fish for with the dam's...and what's your biggest catch on them.

thanks

Cheers

Charlie

Cheers Charlie