How many joints to an ounce?

Rate this topic

I was going to suggest public hanging. Rotten fruit and veggies available for the walk of shame to the gallows.

SIM soup components right there, why waste them on criminals.

Wow... Always full of hostility! Everyone's a "lowlife!" ... This scum. That scum. You're tedious.

How many people on here have typed endless threads about the clinical uses of pot -- & then the gimme-some- responses.

God ... You wish you were a Prosecutor --- I was one for years! Let me tell you a secret ... You would succk as a Prosecutor! Goose-stepping went out of favor and style a long time go!

My reason for asking is that I was reading the Legisltive intent and the comments made on the floor in Congress when a particular law was passed. There was discussion of what distinguishes the transfer of a small amount of pot ( not for profit) (as in handing a joint ... Or more... To a friend --- technically a"distribution" ) and what constitutes "trafficking" of CDS.

I don't have it in front of me, but I believe that the claim was that a joint is .05 grams --- this was in the early 70's. I was simply curious if this was accurate or outdated data.

Mokes --- simmer down some. You red faced, vein popping, angry at the world old goat.

I have another question : How much moisture is in a given unit of freshly harvested pot --- if you have 100 pounds of freshly harvested pot, what percentage is water and what is usable product. The savvy respondent would also point out that seeds and stems and stalk and root ball and clinging grow bed material is not useable product. So, ignore that stuff. 100 lbs wet equals how many lbs cured?

It's like cutting your grass on a rainy day --- heavy bag v a lighter when you cut during a drought!

In the early '70's I grew some pot in the garden. What I got was a double arm hug-able bundle that weighted maybe 75-90lb wet. I took it all & hung it in the attic and it dried down to 6lb of leaf & bud. There was about 18-20lb of stalks.

He's first in line for the stocks. All visitors are encouraged to recycle and bring their compost.

The Japanese use "night soil" as compost. How about using dog doo doo.

If being stupid got us into this mess, how come being stupid can't get us out?
I don't want to behave improperly, so I just won't behave at all.

there are 2 kinds of people who buy weed by the ounce. resellers and stoners who are so hard core that they prolly lose their car keys every day and could never be expected to keep track of how many joints they get. who the hell smokes joints anymore anyway? good herb doesnt burn in sheets.

Swag is for joints - good point!

Professional Novice

there are 2 kinds of people who buy weed by the ounce. resellers and stoners who are so hard core that they prolly lose their car keys every day and could never be expected to keep track of how many joints they get. who the hell smokes joints anymore anyway? good herb doesnt burn in sheets.

It's always cheaper to buy in bulk. Just like meat.:p

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1852

Answer needed for professional reasons... What is the typical or average size of a joint in grams and how many joints would typically be rolled out of an ounce? An ounce is what --- 28.145 grams.

20 fatties

40 average doobs

50-60 pinners

:hippie:

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

20 fatties

40 average doobs

50-60 pinners

this is an accurate score sheet.after some research it seems McNiffish is correct.schwag is for kids as are joints.filtered throuhg water is better for the lungs & strong weed is better also as 1 or 2 hits is all that is needed.buying by the ounce is something that older people do as well because they can afford it & less exposure is also desireable not to mention availability.ive done much research reguarding this as i believe with the legalization will come the ability to make large profits as in california,colorado & several other states.

its hard tellin, not knowin

20 fatties

40 average doobs

50-60 pinners

Yep, high times used to suggest that 1.5 grams go into a joint, but that was in the 70's and they were big shared joints at parties. at 1.5 grams per joint you would get about 19 out of an ounce. If you are rolling for one or two people most roll smaller joints and will get 40 or more out af an ounce.

Freshly manicured buds will lose up to 85 % of their weight due to moisture content.

"I was a waste of time dumbasses." --  sevenxseventy01

We had a judge in Bayonne that dismissed our client's marijuana possession charge just to stuff it in the prosecutor's ear.

We went into chambers and cop and prosecutor wouldn't budge on dropping or reducing.

They want the statutory possession/distribution min stip, no firsty for less than a Z...

We said we were going all in, whole nine yards. Challenge the stop, etc...

Judge looks at me, points to his stack and says - "I think we can hear this now"

In court - judge to muni prosecutor:

"Pot? You are wasting my time with a Pot case?"

'Everyone smokes pot!"

Dismissed.

that was 1991