Deer Hunter Killed in Exeter

Rate this topic

Capt.Castafly

A deer hunter was killed around 4:30 pm on Wednesday in the Arcadia Management area.

No information has been released yet in the papers but breaking TV news covered the story.

Involved was a party of four, shoot by one of the members in the group.

Be careful out there. Identify your target..... wear orange.

Nothing flies by me without a hook!
If my fly is down, That's a good thing.

Public Access.....It's a shore thing. My daily requirement of "Vitamin Sea".

Capt. Ray Stachelek

I thought that the season was closed except for hunting antlerless only and only on private land???

I think both primitive and shotgun antlerless deer season is open this week on both RI state lands (management areas) and private land through Jan. 1.

-bd

Pfantum Pfishah

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkey N Sons View Post

Ya gotta feel bad for the family but try thinking what it would be like to be the guy that pulled the trigger.

Similar thing happened up this way. The trigger puller couldn't deal with what he'd done and offed himself on the spot.

I never was much for group hunting or deer drives. I'll stick to my lonely treestand, thank you.

I'll have mine on the rocks.

We just had a STATE COP Shot a lady walking 3 labs ???? 1-The State Cop says he mistakin the dogs for deer ?? Last i knew these guys are suppose to KNOW there TARGET ... I had a Yellow Lab go by me last saturday i know it was running deer but Im not ganna Shoot someones PET as well as all the guys i was hunting with .It went by most of us and we were using it as a pusher .. This Cop was either Tring to Shoot a Dog OR he shouldnt be Allowed to have a Gun in his Hands :mad: Sorry for venting but there is way to much shooting at Targets/game that is going to end up with stories like this

Top Drawer Sport fishing " We Put Everything Into It "