Monmouth/Ocean County Brunch?

Rate this topic

Highlander1

pier village one is always packed

I hate that place...i wish it would just blow away...the whole pier village too. Took my gf there once and waited well over an hour just to eat crap. Tough to beat Steves around here just be sure you have access to a toilet within minutes of ur last bite. I live foot steps away and could shart myself home.

Breakfast at Stevens in Seabright, a leisurely drive through Sandy Hook, an hour or two at the mall and lunch at Pete and Elda's.

You are the King.

I like the plan, cept' the mall part :). And I'm partial to Vic's over Pete and Elda's!!

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

I hate that place...i wish it would just blow away...the whole pier village too. Took my gf there once and waited well over an hour just to eat crap. Tough to beat Steves around here just be sure you have access to a toilet within minutes of ur last bite. I live foot steps away and could shart myself home.

have only eaten there once - every other time we've been in the area the line was atrocious

Professional Novice

I live in Westlake Golf and Country Club in Jackson. In our clubhouse we have the "Westlake Grill" dining at it's finest. They put out an awesome brunch on Sunday mornings.

I have taken my quests many times and enjoy it as much as the first. Bring your wife over one Sunday Phil, we can catch up on fishing stories.

I am old but I'm slow.