Mountain Lion struck and killed in Washington Twp (Morris county)?!?!!?!?

Rate this topic

HardyG

in CT it goes like this.....

there are no mt lions in CT!

yes there are!

no there aren't! prove it, dep says so, where are the photos, etc.

(someone hits one on the freakin merrit parkway)

see, I told you there are mt lions in CT!

no, were. there are no mt lions in CT

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

Just imagine how happy you would be if you lost everything you have in life and then suddenly got it back
SOL Member #101

What are you talking about he is up in the main forum acting normal, blending right in. he has them fooled... let's talk cat fish.

im not going in there except for the crime scene thread aka stomach contents. that thread rules. last time i wandered off the reserve i got yelled at for surfing and threatened by middle aged slashers from pa. i dont need that kind of nonsense. thats why i stay here

confirmed problematic

A picture of the cougar was actually taken before it was hit and killed. It was sent to me by my cousins uncles first wifes daughter who knows everything you ever wanted to know about cougars but were too afraid to ask.

For your eyes only people

The poor thing was totaled.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

You got to be registered to read their "stories". I just can't get into reading things like "The Youth of the Egytian Revolution", or "The Ferns Will Rule Us All", or "Vampire Fetus Headboard", or my favorite title, "Ooey Gooey Maple Blondies.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Saw one years back while out hunting with my son in Somerset County, NJ..............called F&G......they were uninterested in it.....came back and took a plaster cast of it's foot print....had it framed and hangs in my office.

"Law enforcement’ is not something sovereign citizens seize from police officers. It is a societal function that citizens delegate to civil police.

In so doing, we do not abdicate our own sovereignty, nor our duties as citizens. Ultimate responsibility is still ours. When those we hire as our “Protectors” are either unwilling or unable to perform that function at the critical moment, there is no law, nor standard, that says we cannot perform it for ourselves"........ John Farnam.

"Gird Your Loins"