Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethompson

Anyone want to trade some canals for swimmers?

27 posts in this topic

ok, I have two new Hook'r swimmers 6" 2.25 oz. Would you do a 3 for 2 trade? The parrot with eyes, a wonderbread, and the yellow scale for my 2 Hook'r plugs

Sure sounds good to me. I have a few that I epoxy sealed this morning so I will get a wonderbread painted up for you and post pics when its done. Thanks

ok ethompson that sounds great. I'll send you a PM with my address.

My cell phone camera did a poor job picking up all the glitter in the silver plug. It's quite incredible.

Thanks again, sending PM now.

Cheers!

Any possibility of another wonder bread being available...willing to trade some swimmers ive built for the Spring..

2012-03-02_16-59-15_170-20169800.jpg2012-03-02_16-59-28_501-1941800088.jpg

Any possibility of another wonder bread being available...willing to trade some swimmers ive built for the Spring..

[img=http://cdn.stripersonline.com/3/35/600x338px-LL-3594f5f6_2012-03-02_16-59-28_501-1941800088.jpeg]

I don't have any at the moment but I would be happy to turn a few for you for a couple swimmers. I can have them finished by next weekend and we can go from there. How does that sound to you?

Hey Rene, sorry I missed your last post...always willing to trade...got any nikes, darters, or Cowboy swimmers?

E Thompson...ready to trade when u are...no rush...sorry been off the boards ...buried with work....gotta make hay when the sun shines!

I'll trade you bucktails for the wonder bread?

Year old thread, ethompson doesn't come on this site anymore. screwed over a few people in a plug swap and never returned.

Thanks for the update brother...he never responded and left me hanging...all makes some sense why now...

Yea i was one of them people. Oh well its just a plug live and learn some people you just can't trust. Capnbil haven't forgotten about you bud i still want to trade just haven't had time to build. Got a swap elsewhere and don't think ill be done in time.

Rene