Photo

Gamakatsu Circle Hooks (size chart / inches or millimeters)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Scuba69

Scuba69

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted May 21 2011 - 03:37 PM

Need to get a Size Chart (inches or millimeters) for "Gamakatsu Circle Hooks", here down south (Chile) they don't have them on shops and must order from US. Would like to order only sizes I need, don't have a reference.....:confused:

Thanking you for responses,

Regards,

#2 longcaster

longcaster

Way too many!

• BST Users
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,393 posts

Posted May 21 2011 - 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scuba69 View Post

Need to get a Size Chart (inches or millimeters) for "Gamakatsu Circle Hooks", here down south (Chile) they don't have them on shops and must order from US. Would like to order only sizes I need, don't have a reference.....

Regards,

Scuba, hooks are measured in (lack of a better term) hook size. Mustad size 1(one) is different from Gamakatsu size 1 (one). And to compound this mess, some of the various size hooks are exactly the same size.

Most places that sell Gama Circle hooks and most all brands, put up pictures of the hooks that are exactly the size of the hooks pictured.

#3 Keltan

Keltan

1,000 Post Club!

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted May 22 2011 - 06:01 AM

Need to get a Size Chart (inches or millimeters) for "Gamakatsu Circle Hooks", here down south (Chile) they don't have them on shops and must order from US. Would like to order only sizes I need, don't have a reference.....:confused:

Regards,

Perhaps this image help you

Posted Image
Imagine that silence when people speak only of what they know smile.gif