Otter

tavern fishing reports

24,462 posts in this topic

nice one lucky. thread was dingys idea, we are commited to its excellence and perserverence

kneels got a bait factory

gonna launch the little dinghy tonight and fish in the snow...

spent 3 hours at the DMV this morning to register the trailer only to find out that princess didnt pay this quarters car tax so I was blocked mad.gif

gonna keep it local and try a new lake I want to hit...only about 2 miles from the homestead...

Sorry, but I got nuthin.

Haven't gotten out yet, it's just beginning up here.

I wanted to go Friday, but I had to work.

So I call heeby to see how he did.

"O.K., not great, we got a few,hey lookit that fox, you got your camera phone, rabid? ya think?, hey bill i gotta go" biggrin.gif

imagine if I drank guinness more often, Id be a freak of nature...or a bigger freak of nature, to be accurate

View Postgonna launch the little dinghy tonight and fish in the snow...

spent 3 hours at the DMV this morning to register the trailer only to find out that princess didnt pay this quarters car tax so I was blocked mad.gif

gonna keep it local and try a new lake I want to hit...only about 2 miles from the homestead...

Car tax? What?

quarterly car tax to the town, yup, blocked over about $50 bucks...and they shut down almost all the DMV's so the little office I go to is only open on tues and wed..gotta wait another week...

sounds like your classic skunk deflection billybob. did we confirm these few heeby gb fish or a series of painful adbominal rabies injections? neither, im guessing. this is a tavern fishing report we are certainly allowed to call bozack on bozacks. or, as previously mentioned, burn your own spot icon14.gif i mean feel free. beer is dingys brain juice. true

View Postquarterly car tax to the town, yup, blocked over about $50 bucks...and they shut down almost all the DMV's so the little office I go to is only open on tues and wed..gotta wait another week...

Wow... That's just another way to suck the life right out of you.

doesnt matter, I'm married. -> that was to cortez

"I should be able to fish twice as much because I cant go far and risk jail"

View PostAbove or below that large obstruction to the flow of water?

I launch my boat by the High School. I go down river by the bridges and fish up steam from there.

I can't wait for the mulberry start to form and I can get a few to catch the carp. I thought it was stupid till a friend made me fish for them and they fight awesome and they eat the **** out of mulberries!biggrin.gif

caught some shorts friday afternoon, then saw a pretty cool fox on the walk back icon14.gif

threw pencil poppers sunday am but no herring to showed up, first skunk of the year.

View Postcaught some shorts friday afternoon, then saw a pretty cool fox on the walk back icon14.gif

threw pencil poppers sunday am but no herring to showed up, first skunk of the year.

I thought you couldn't post any more.