Fishing Names for Dogs

Rate this topic

Koofy Smacker

Im going to look at a new puppy tonight. Either a German Shorthaired Pointer/ Lab mix or German Shepard/ Lab mix, and I really want to give it a fishing related name. My last pup I named Stella, and she's awesome, except my mom took her when her and my dad split about a year ago. So now that my dad and I decided to get another, its time to come up with a new name. Any ideas?

View PostIm going to look at a new puppy tonight. Either a German Shorthaired Pointer/ Lab mix or German Shepard/ Lab mix, and I really want to give it a fishing related name. My last pup I named Stella, and she's awesome, except my mom took her when her and my dad split about a year ago. So now that my dad and I decided to get another, its time to come up with a new name. Any ideas?

That's the exact kind of dog I want. A fishing related name is tough. Maybe "danny" or "rap" (as in rapala...which sounds terrible to yell). I figure I'm just gunna name my first dog Rhett after my alma mater's mascot

"In Jersey anything's legal, as long as you don't get caught"

View PostIm going to look at a new puppy tonight. Either a German Shorthaired Pointer/ Lab mix or German Shepard/ Lab mix, and I really want to give it a fishing related name. My last pup I named Stella, and she's awesome, except my mom took her when her and my dad split about a year ago. So now that my dad and I decided to get another, its time to come up with a new name. Any ideas?

Finny.

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?

My last dog was nicknamed 'Flounder' because she mostly laid on her side and came up for food on occasion. We also had a bird named 'Gaff', but that's more a male name and a cat named 'Ling' because she was black and tan like Yeung Ling and also because she had the same mottled color as ling.

How about 'Squid'?

A whiter shade of pale....

Bunker

Swivel

Shimano

Lami

Shakespeare

Bobber

Herring

Shiner

Jett y

Blitz

Braid

Popper

Sinker

Tog

Fluke

Killy

Minnow

Drag

Slick

Cutthroat

Steelhead

Brownie

Brook

Blue

Mako

Thresher\ nKeeper

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

View Postdo you mind if I ask you what thats related too? and by the way its more than likely going to be a girl

Morone Saxatilis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Striped_bass

"He's a good stick" - Mr. Miyagi"  ~  "Yep!" - Captain Dingo

"How are you doing that" - Jimmy the Mate  ~  "Shipwreck is one of those guys!" - Capt. Freddy Gamboa