NJ Winter Fishing

Rate this topic

christopherr

pickerel fishing at my "backyard" pond spots has been fun lately to ease my saltwater skunk. lots of yellow perch and bass at Manasquan Reservoir. there's lots more access to structure at the Reservoir now that the water level is soooo lowwwww.

other than that, in the salt i wouldn't be the guy to give advice. winter flounder? freezing your balls off for nothing? bergal at Shark River Inlet and Manasquan Inlets?

pickerel

perch

trout

crappie

too many other fish to fish for. leave the dink bass alone. they need to grow up! ! ! plus its more fun to catch the same size FW fish on 4lb test! ! !

-Hey dumbass it's not about a kill or no kill tournament, it's about how much your 2nd favorite club can mug you! That's it...

-the reports thread is the yenta section for NJ..  

-If’n ya cut yer teeth on Ava and teaser fishing please take a seat in the back and keep quite… 

-is monkey see monkey do fishing even fun..?? 
-yes I still fish with mono..  On occasion 

View Posthead up towards north jersey and do some trout fishing heart.gif. You can catch them ANY month of the year.

No trout here. Nope, not a single brookie, bow, brownie, native brookie... Nuthin'. Stay home.

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

View PostStay home? What and miss the Taylor ham egg and cheese at the Hainesville store,besides I miss Babe at Gyps

I don't drink, so I've never had the Gyp's experience. I do know, however, that that's the place to go if you need a mason or a carpenter around here. cwm27.gif

I think a little SOL winter trout day could be in order. 1 day event that starts with breakfast at Jumboland. CPR only, pick your stretch, end the day at the Flatbrook Taphouse. Kids welcome if they can fish and deal with the elements.

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[