Chainsaw & Chisel carved Fish! Stripers,Tog's, Plug's & More...

tigermaple5

• 5 months later...

let the 2011/2012 winter works begin...Wind Powered Predators.... in the Wrkz Striper n bunker / fox n hen / bum n can . . . Tuna & sardines.

Prices to follow when complete. I'm working on some shipable sizes...

[img=

p><p>  <a href=http://www.stripersonline.com/image/id/2471184/width/600/height/450' alt='450'>

WIND MOBILE 50" STRIPER CHASING 3 BUNKER $1,200

It's even spins primarily in the right direction due to counter balanced weight.

I'll post some better pictures. It's much bigger than it looks here.

I'll see if I can get a video of it in action. You should see em' run in a storm !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update : New style Chainsaw n chisel mounts... & they will be for sale here. ;) 

No more 1/2 mounts, I'm going all out full 3D mounts this winter & spring. 

After this Blue Fin, I'll be attacking a striper we can be proud of. I'll have to figure out some sensible pricing on the full Wooden Mounts... I'll count my hours in by the time she's done.

And Stay tuned in to the CBST I'll have a surprise for SOL Die hards ! Don't worry something cool, and much cheaper than the mounts. 

In the next 2 weeks they will be done & ready to ship out ! I'm really exited for this new mystery project...For myself to wear as well :)  Night Fisherman stay tuned.

PJ Miles 

Past 2 nights .....3 Plank Laminate, by chainsaw & chisel she'll be born. New full 3d style of going about these.. No more half fish for a while :) 

Doweling in fins, and sharpening chisels daily. Full Striper next up. 

A1 .JPG

P1070263.JPGP1070264.JPGP1070275.JPGP1070282.JPGP1070297.JPGP1070321.JPGP1070323.JPGP1070340.JPG

Thanks Brother ! I finished the fins today, they're really cool... Hand chiseled & sanded nice n slow... I usually buzz through my fishes in a day. But what the heck... I like going slower now, we'll see

I can see this Tuna in my head finished. I have a new painting strategy in mind....Also known as taking my time more ;)  This should be a showpiece piece... 

Next fish I'll leave raw, out of solid Blackcherry, from that tarred dried out log I've been waiting to dig into. I let it dry for a year & a half with the ends coal tar'd to prevent checking. Should be a dream to carve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...