Oil tank removal and install.$$$$$$

Rate this topic

Shag

I think I got a pretty good price for the removal of a basement oil tank and replacement with a Roth tank. additionally I had the fill pipes and vent changed from front of house to the side yard. Every hole was cemented back and filled with cement. Also had a jungle of plumbing changed from where the street valve came in and a convoluted tangle of pipes and leaking valves hooked the house up to an ancillary pump to up the pressure for the irrigation system. It hasn't been run in 20 years since the new mains went in.

The whole job $2250.00 Good Deal? It's done, and it was done quickly and cleanly in 3 sessions after work, also nice not taking time off.

Pete

"Ban Pre-shredded Cheese, Make America Grate Again"

My wife just had an oil tnk removed and replaced her in Jersey. Her mother's place is 65 years old. She paid the oil co. $1200 including necessary permits.

The extra plumbing you did would have cost alot more if done by a pro. Good job. clapping.gif

I am old but I'm slow.

• 2 weeks later...
The whole job $2250.00

Not a DIY job. The business that did the work has been around over 20 years and include a licensed plumber and electrician. How does one check to see about certification? I have all the paper work and propaganda from Roth.

Pete

"Ban Pre-shredded Cheese, Make America Grate Again"

View Postnj had a tank removal grant program....call an oil supply co. and ask

anybody know if that's still in effect ?

"Gradatim Ferociter / Carpe Diem / No Guts, No Glory

"I hate taxes, and Communism, and inflation. Now, get to work, and remember that the person who makes decisions around here is ME." Ronald Reagan