Fireworks accident in Marshfield July 3rd

Rate this topic

John O'

It was a minor incident but channel 7 was working it hard all week. It happened in front of the cottage right next to the one I rented. Scary, but only one minor injury to the pyrotechnic. Channel 7 (Jonathan Hall) reported live at 4 and 6 a couple days later on the beach wall holding the handrail of the deck of my cottage. Then reported on the beach with two of my kids mugging up the broadcast, pretty funny stuff. biggrin.gif

Thank God no one else was hurt.

"ALL THE BEST!"

OH the Irish Riveira.....Great place..Grew up there in the Summer...Met my wife there as well... Still have Family and Friends there...Spending second week in Aug with my wife and kids in the Family cottage in GH....

Heard it was Nuckin Futs this past (3rd)4th.....Cops could not keep up ...

do they still allow those huge bonefires on the beach the week of the 4th. as a kid i remember seeing them put together..some had what looked like telephone poles and any driftwood found on the beach..tons of fun. beach was a little rocky biggrin.gif

BluesCruiser~~<*)))><}
I drive the left lane~

Does anyone know what happened around Duxbury beach on July 4th early evening, around 7:00 pm or so? I was off of Plymouth Beach and saw a huge cloud of black acrid smoke coming from around the Duxbury Beach area, Plymouth PD were headed over there on their boats - never heard what it was, but it surely wasn't one of the bonefires.

"Hey BooBoo, give me that picanic basket" - Yogi Bear