Sayreville nj Ramp

Rate this topic

Hi all, I've been a member of this board for awhile just have not posted much.

Was wondering if anyone knows this area. The railroad bridge you come to from the Raitain river are you able to go under or do you have to wait for it to open? It looks low so I am not sure. I have an 18ft CC no t-top

Thanks Much

View PostHi all, I've been a member of this board for awhile just have not posted much.

Was wondering if anyone knows this area. The railroad bridge you come to from the Raitain river are you able to go under or do you have to wait for it to open? It looks low so I am not sure. I have an 18ft CC no t-top

Thanks Much

I launch from the same ramp. Very nice ramp.

As far as the train bridge, you will fit under even at high tide. I fit under that with my old 19ft CC with T-Top. I had about 2-3ft to spare (high tide). My Wellcraft Coastal fits under that as well.

96 Mako 243 W/A

Twin 150's

View PostWhere is this ramp in Sayreville? Do you need a permit to launch?

You can get a permit that is yearly. I was told its about $150 or so. You will need to stop at their town recreation center.

I have been paying each time I've been down there. Cost is $20. See the guy in the booth to the left of the ramps.

96 Mako 243 W/A

Twin 150's

View PostYou can get a permit that is yearly. I was told its about $150 or so. You will need to stop at their town recreation center.

I have been paying each time I've been down there. Cost is $20. See the guy in the booth to the left of the ramps.

View PostAddy...

River Rd

Sayreville NJ 08871

732-390-7000

Thank you sir! highfive.gif