Shotgun sizes?

Rate this topic

Paul_M

View PostJust amazing!

Exactly. I'm sure you feel the same as me and are ashamed at the conduct of the so called adults in this thread.

They knew they were wrong but left a 14 year old to fight their battle for them. I'd hate to be in a foxhole with those guys.

View PostExactly. I'm sure you feel the same as me and are ashamed at the conduct of the so called adults in this thread.

They knew they were wrong but left a 14 year old to fight their battle for them. I'd hate to be in a foxhole with those guys.

And who do you mean by this ? Seems you were part of this idiotic crap to begin with.

View Post I'd hate to be in a foxhole with those guys.

No, you'd better want to be in our foxhole because we'll have the 410. May God be with any person that tries to get close to us. If the 410 would've been around during WW2 and Vietnam, and our troops would've had them, those wars would've been much shorter. You can bank on that my friend.

U.S. Marines: No better friend, no worse enemy.

View PostAnd who do you mean by this ? Seems you were part of this idiotic crap to begin with.

I'm sorry I was unclear. Specifically I meant guys like you. The ones who were wrong that left the 14 year old to fight a losing battle.

Cowards.

View PostNo, you'd better want to be in our foxhole because we'll have the 410. May God be with any person that tries to get close to us. If the 410 would've been around during WW2 and Vietnam, and our troops would've had them, those wars would've been much shorter. You can bank on that my friend.

Blood Brothers, you and I. icon14.gif

View PostI'm sorry I was unclear. Specifically I meant guys like you. The ones who were wrong that left the 14 year old to fight a losing battle.

Cowards.

cowards,

Well I'll tell ya what. why don't you come up to Stoughton and say that. Oh and bring your Obamacare cause you will need it.