Nebe

rhode island random pics thread.....

7,605 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SkunkLuvver said:

Are you serious... That things’s F’n cute.

Id be the jackass that tries to keep it as a pet.

Yeah don't get many of those pics but when that thing is ripping apart your Cat . Your wife might be WTF or Where did you get this Dog 

3 hours ago, SkunkLuvver said:

Are you serious... That things’s F’n cute.

Id be the jackass that tries to keep it as a pet.

Yeah don't get many of those pics but when that thing is ripping apart your Cat . Your wife might be WTF or Where did you get this Dog 

inadvertent elbow during an AAU basketball tournament. first play of the first game. she was stitched up and back in time to start the second game, and fought back out of the losers bracket, to a championship. sitting in the ER- "I can still go dad". my wife says im not supposed to like this more than my other kids recent induction to the national honor society, but I don't give a ****.

On 5/20/2018 at 0:41 PM, stripercrazy said:

Woody

B36F4E92-5075-4FB1-B77B-444EF2DA272E.jpeg

Keebler PB crackers work every time!

On 6/4/2018 at 8:10 AM, HugeDinghy said:

B made it official this weekend. She is Irish. 

AA376E35-DB67-45B7-B695-CCA60E68DA98.jpeg

Years ago my little one was in a tourney in Plymouth Mass. I had to carry her off the court and no foul was called . They were in 6th grade . She took a breather and i said now go pay that kid back . One of the other girls on her team repaid the favor . 

The ref must have had a relative on the other team it was so one sided on the calls 

in the ER, she kept saying the girls number...all I could think about was that scene from "the water boy" when he wants that lineman..intercepts the ball and goes and gives it to him so he could double leg drop kick him ...kept saying to my wife   "thixty two...thixty two....thixty two"  :laugh:

Put a fish carcass in my back woods w a trail cam on it. Raccoons, foxes, and I believe this is a bobcat in background? Expected a coyote but they seem to be missing lately.

870A0D39-5732-405A-B202-AE84BB4A0F1A.png

51 mins ago, Kooky said:

Put a fish carcass in my back woods w a trail cam on it. Raccoons, foxes, and I believe this is a bobcat in background? Expected a coyote but they seem to be missing lately.

870A0D39-5732-405A-B202-AE84BB4A0F1A.png

Not missing, they just bought some good fox, raccoon and bobcat costumes