Genital Mutilation American Style

Rate this topic

Seal

View Postwho's we?? bear in mind youre a fringe dwelling loon

No argument there. cwm27.gif

View Postwhat law?? theres no law

View PostIn fact, in 1996 the U.S. Congress, eager to appease feminist groups and appear to be the Great White Protectors of American Girlhood, passed a law against female circumcision or any other form of genital modification of girls below the age of consent.

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

View Postsorry Cap,

That propaganda is way to long and weird for me to read.....

Good luck with everything.

T

Okay, here's a short synopsis of medical opinion.

Circumcision is not recommended by any national medical association in the world. Fifteen national and international medical associations have extensively studied infant circumcision and its effects and found no significant evidence to support this practice. In March 1999, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) concluded that infant circumcision is not recommended as a routine procedure. The circumcision policy statements of the American Medical Association (AMA) and the American Academy of Family Physicians have concurred with this position. The AMA calls infant circumcision "non-therapeutic."

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

View Postso your hypothetical is mute point. myoot. you suppose people would align to... repeal genital modification laws below age of consent in females... for... some reason headscratch.gif your ******* high, and creepy as hell. happy kwanz freak.gif

He's speaking in otter again... attachment.php?attachmentid=284728&d=125

~ Plato

View PostGrab a knife, cut off a piece of your dick, then report back. icon14.gif

It don't look pleasant.

Attachment 309537

Attachment 309538

Attachment 309539

my 3 boys have had that same look on their faces when they were hungry, thirsty, had a poopy diaper, upset belly, bad dream and sometimes just for the hell of it...

I am one of 4 brothers. My two older brothers, 12 and 10 years older than I were not circumcised (born in 50 & 52). My young brother and I were circumcised without consent at birth. Mom wasn't too happy, they just did it without asking.

I have 3 sons and left all 3 as they should be. I saw no justifiable reason for it.

It is mutilation plain and simple.

Some logic,

Please explain cancer:

It has been proved that the male circumcision is healthy and highly hygienic. The fatty substance which is gathered between the foreskin and the glan, (or head of the penis) causes fermentation and contributes not only to harm the male penis but also to cause cervix cancer in the woman, who gets that unwanted material too close to her uterus.

Perhaps for that reason, and also to decrease libido, circumcision was chosen by the ancient ones to symbolize the sign of the Jewish Covenant with God, according to Genesis 17:10-14.

Don't mess with GOD stuff, your bones will be fuel for the fire....

Not responsible for any typo's or grammar errors.

The "Everlasting Command" of God:

God said to Abraham, "As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you;
Every male among you
shall be circumcised. You shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskins,
and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. Throughout your generations every male among you shall be circumcised when he is eight days old, including the slave born in your house and the one bought with money from any foreigner who is not your offspring. He that is born in your house, and he that is bought with your money both must be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh
an everlasting covenant.
Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the
flesh of his foreskin
shall be cut off from his people;
he has broken my covenant."
Genesis 17: 9 to 14

Not responsible for any typo's or grammar errors.

View Post

The "Everlasting Command" of God:

God said to Abraham, "As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you;
Every male among you
shall be circumcised. You shall circumcise
the flesh of your foreskins,
and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. Throughout your generations every male among you shall be circumcised when he is eight days old, including the slave born in your house and the one bought with money from any foreigner who is not your offspring. He that is born in your house, and he that is bought with your money both must be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh
an everlasting covenant.
Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the
flesh of his foreskin
shall be cut off from his people;
he has broken my covenant."
Genesis 17: 9 to 14

Yeah...if you believe in that sort of stuff

he leakin