Posted September 08 2009 - 8:23 AM
1. Centaure Pacific Spinning Reel w/ half bail- Serial # 702613 on top- Brown/Bronze in color- mechanically perfect-cosmetically- good- no corrosion. Made in France - About the size of a Penn 704Z
2. Dam Quick 330N - Spinning Reel- about the size of a Penn 550SS or a Daiwa BG30- mechanically perfect- cosmetically -almost new condition, a few minor paint scuffs. Nice reel and still worth fishing. Made in W. Germany
3. True Temper Dynamic 185 Spinning Reel- Green Side plate, good condition- about the size of a Penn 710Z.
4. Penn 716 Spinfisher- Green- Side Plate Screw is stripped, otherwise in good condition and very fishable.
5. Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Reel- Model E567- Brand new still in package- Left or Right hand, 3" spool diameter, designed for 5,6 or 7 weight fly lines.
6. Spinning Rod- 6'6" , 1 pc. , Medium Action- 12-20 lb- 3/8 to 2 oz., cork grips made by Crazy Gear- I bought this rod in OBX for a nephew to use while on vacation, that was about 3 years ago and it hasn't seen the light of day since. Actually nice little rod for the bay or even the surf when the fish are small. I think I paid about $35 at the time for it so its nothing special but its not a Walmart special.
Take it all for $100 picked up in Pt. Pleasant NJ or nearby, add $10 for shipping but the rod is not going to be included for shipping.
Posted September 08 2009 - 9:44 AM
Posted September 08 2009 - 1:06 PM
Posted September 12 2009 - 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Skunker
I understand that it's an all in one sale, but in case you split, dibs on the 716 greenie. Thanks.
offer withdrawn. Thanks.