Y'all are boring, let's fight about something

Rate this topic

BranfordJeff

View PostI hate unions to, but love the benefits, the pay, the pension, the annuity and all the other things you get for being laid off half a year. Like I said, best part time job I ever had. Seriuosly, though I got 20 years in, and I do know what you mean, I like it, but hate it, catch my drift.

No fighting.

I hear ya. I never knock union guys, just the unions. I want my daughters to become IBEW chicks. Steady work, all that. They could run crews QLAB(Quick like a bunny). College is stupid for most degrees. About theonly thing I;lll everagree with Ted Rall (commie bastard writer) on.

Be well, bro! beers.gifhighfive.gif

I'm a firm believer in catch and kill. To me "catch and release" is just God's way of telling you that you've got way too much time and money on your hands. If you don't eat them, then it's just plain ignorant to go out f****ing with 'em in the first place. Why? Just so you can prove you can outsmart a creature with a brain the size of a pea?

View PostI'm a firm believer in catch and kill. To me "catch and release" is just God's way of telling you that you've got way too much time and money on your hands. If you don't eat them, then it's just plain ignorant to go out f****ing with 'em in the first place. Why? Just so you can prove you can outsmart a creature with a brain the size of a pea?

A quote from someone I've seen here:

"There he stands, dressed in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit a creature with a brain no bigger than a walnut, and getting licked in the process."

Yup, that's fishing.biggrin.gif

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

View PostFor the money they could would have to suck me.biggrin.gif

View Postbeers.gif

The more WR posts, the more I wanna play poker with him.

biggrin.gifhighfive.gifbeers.gif

View PostJeff, I have a 25' Grady White, a yak and a pontoon float (for trout fishing on streams) I fish Penn and Penns new line of cheapy's. I fish Ross Flyreels and rods. Oh, and ugly stik rods............... F'Rs are the best.

Oh my don't scratch my rod it cost like............ ker plunk.......shut up and fish! And get me a beer!

View PostWhere you at?

And I don't serve beer, that's a chick job.

View PostChicks job....your right. I don't do seconds so........not to be rude, I'll take the middle one and the one on the right. Thanks, you are a pal.

View PostWhen does fishig start in the spring? I'll buy gas, beer and baitt for an early striper ride. biggrin.gif

View PostI'm on my 12 or 18th beer Chris, you know what I meant.

All I wanna know is - are you guys dating yet or still just flirting? cwm13.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

another lame personal attack

Now, now, francis, you know full well that crap goes well beyond typical ball busting. That's your average run of the mill lame and unfounded personal attack. Wanna play? Fine, but I don't think you are capable, and feel threatened by me, and therefore must result to the incessant personal attacks. It's not really any fun nor is it funny.

View Post

Now, now, francis, you know full well that crap goes well beyond typical ball busting. .

how so?!!?

unless you are admitting it's true.

even true stuff is basically ball busting,

I have a large head and it gets mocked all the time,

for a tough guy you cry a lot.

go wash out the rest of the sand.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

View Posthow so?!!?

unless you are admitting it's true.

even true stuff is basically ball busting,

I have a large head and it gets mocked all the time,

for a tough guy you cry a lot.

go wash out the rest of the sand.

Well, there's plenty of evidence on SOL to suggest you are a pedarist. I don't really feel a neeed to point that out each time you add futher evidence.

I can understand your fascination with me, though. It's kind of like the fascination other mentally challenged people have with banging their hockey-helmeted heads on the short bus windows. icon14.gifhighfive.gifbeers.gif