SurfKing

Show us your GRS Big Water Lures

918 posts in this topic

View PostIMHO Gary is the most underrated builder I know.

Rephrase that, the most under the radar builder I know. His work is impeccable, among the very best out there.

+1

Thanks! Mike, coming from you that means a lot. When I look at your thread and see plugs posted from twenty years ago, that is really impressive. wink.gif Gary

Hey Gary - stick around 20 years from now I will post some of your lures that I know I will still have - they are that good. And I expect to have lots of pictures of some great fish with your plugs hanging out of thier mouths.

Mike you make a great Pikie - One of the many things I scewed up on was not getting some this year at Asbury. Problem was Gary would not let me leave his table hahahahaha.

The latest GRS Big Water Lures pikies to come home - Thanks Gary you did it again. This is an old paint pattern called white scale from Creek Chub. The four baits are Giant, Giant Slim, Giant Jointed and Pikie.

View PostThe latest GRS Big Water Lures pikies to come home - Thanks Gary you did it again. This is an old paint pattern called white scale from Creek Chub. The four baits are Giant, Giant Slim, Giant Jointed and Pikie.

WOW!!!!!!!