too much AYC to handle!

Rate this topic

Rubber Duck

i dropped in on a lumber yard and talked asked a gentlemen if they could get AYC to my surprise he said yes. he gave me his card and told me to call him on monday. I called and within 5 minutes i was on a conference call with him, a "wood technologist" and the owner of a "large west cost lumber distributor". Im waiting to hear back from them about cost/dimensions but from what i gather i may be in to a couple thousand feet of the stuff for a minimum purchase ( i told the guy i was using it for fishing lures the first day i talked to him ). would anyone have any interest in "throwing down" on a purchase if the price is right?

I make bath time fun.

Oh Man! I wish you were closer! I appreciate the offersmile.gifI've never turned ayc yet. And would like to try some out. Medford Cedar had donated a small bundle for the FoodFling auction, But The ticket called read the wrong numberwink.gif

1000 ft, that's like 1500 plugs!

View PostOh Man! I wish you were closer! I appreciate the offersmile.gifI've never turned ayc yet. And would like to try some out. Medford Cedar had donated a small bundle for the FoodFling auction, But The ticket called read the wrong numberwink.gif

1000 ft, that's like 1500 plugs!

More 2000 plugs

I am interested in some.

Any idea on the time frame for this, the size(s) and price?

I was going to attend a plug show in MA in April. I can bring a bunch back for all the long island builders who may be interested. Keep me posted with the details

Thanks