Shimano Aero Gte 5000 Baitrunner

Hello all I am selling a Euro Style Baitrunner. I have a two of these decided to let one go. It is a rear drag model weighs about 17 oz. Line Cap Line capacity 280 yds/10 lbs. Would be great for Carp Catfish and other species along those lines. I am work so I am posting generic photos however if need I can email or post pictures. Mechanically 9 out ten and appearance 8.5 out of ten. This reel has seen little use never in Saltwater I am asking for $70 shipped I am interested in trades also. I am looking for a nice Bass Rod and low profile baitcaster. Also would consider trading for a Shimano 4000 and/or Shimano 2500 series reel. (nothing beat up)

A lightweight XT7 graphite and aluminium hybridised body provides power without excessive weight gain offering superb fish playing advantages.

Aero system supplies perfect line lay which is an essential attribute for longer casts, smooth controlled runs on the Baitrunner and fish played using the rear drag clutch.

The Rotor Cast Control means more confidence when casting extreme ranges without risk of accidental line breakage which when combined with Positive Bail means that the bail arm only closes when asked to, an important safety feature when winding up for the big one!.

A new double handle comes as standard for instant playing access and superior balance with improved tactile soft touch rubber grips.

The Hyper Gear provides more transmitted torque per crank making it ideal for hit and hold snaggy situations when the angler has to be in total control.

Baitrunner trip mechanism upgraded to three positions instead of two provided an instant disengagement of the running spool onto the rear drag setting

Just five more minutes.