Anybody Fish the Coney Island Pier?

Rate this topic

Bud

View PostWhat is a hot chunking bunker? I know bunker is used cut up as bait. Also, a lot of huge bass, as in striped bass? When were these huge ones caught? Why so late at night?

you have got to microwave the bunker for 10 minutes on hi before you throw it..

oh and you'll probably catch quite a few coney island whitefish beers.gif

life is short . play hard

Hey Bud

you should pick up a book and read up a little. Try DJ Mullers striper strategies which can outline a good plan of attack for you. Make friends with your local Bait and tackle guy and try fishing some bait at night. Where you are you have good shots of bass statring soon and lasting into may.

Good Luck.

I've tried it early season last year and was not worth it for me anyways, a few small flukes here and there, sea robins n skates everywhere to take your bunker. Best thing you can do is get a book read it and look for more productive spots around your area.

Chris
(*member formerly known as 'Bag&Tag')

^^^ LMAO, if its not hot enough all you'll catch all day will be sea robinsbiggrin.gif, but for Bigger fish all you have to do is attach a 12oz Bud and hang on, you will hear some splash once casted but thats them getting ready to jump on the lure.

Chris
(*member formerly known as 'Bag&Tag')

Confusing the **** out of me. I googled hot bunker chunking and got NO results. I watched those youtube videos, and other than that it takes place in coney island, I don't see any relevance to this thread. Stop joking with the 12oz cans. I'm not good enough with this thing for you to confuse me like that. confused.gif