Fisherman Depot.........College Point

Rate this topic

Sudsratt

View PostJonathan,

If you are questioning my sentiments about Fisherman Depot and Victor, you have nothing to worry about. By pride, I meant it in the most positive of meanings. Victor tries very hard to keep the store fully stocked with everything that we would ever need.

I reiterated this in the second and third paragraphs of my post. I have seen you on several occassions and met you face to face at the Asbury Show. It is unfortunate that we do not know each other well enough yet, and hopefully, we will cross paths again very soon. Until then, please do not take parts of what I say and come to a conclusion which completely goes against my original sentiments.

Having said that, one more bump for a great shop.

-SUMO

Sumo,

thank you very much for your post.

Hi all, first time poster long time lurker lol, GREAT SITE!.

I've been to FDepot a few times and buy from there on line store. Johnathan is a good guy and he sold me my first VS275 about 6 weeks ago which was on line. Can't wait to use it. Very nice store. Thanks Johnathon , keep up the good efforts.>>>>>Martinoa2007

LIBBA #1347

Eat, Sleep and Fish !!!!!

I practice C&R 99% of the time...

View Postgreat shop. just wish they had a bigger variety of plugs. but maybe im better off that they dont.

Yep, FD is a well stock shop run by hardcore fishermen. It looks empty because it's a warehouse with very high ceiling.

The owner Victor tries to stock what work for the fishermen for all types of fishing with a wide selection for surfcasting. They sell practical and well proven products for usually at very competitive prices.

They have a pretty good selection of surf plugs, just not the custom ones that often seen to be flipped for great profit.

They carry all the top-of-the-line rods and reels with plenty of useful accessories. No junks found there.

I'm glad to have rediscovered FD this year. It is now my favorite shop even though it is in a rather out of the way location, it is well worth visiting.

First of All,Thank you very much to all the people's support and feedbacks on this thread!!!!!!smile.gif . Fisherman Depot will always continue to offer the best and most professional attitude and service to all our anglers.

regards

Fisherman depot

View Posti spoke to victor in the fall and asked if he services vs reels and he said no. well i gotta go there sometime this week and pick up some stuff and ill ask him again.

Dear Chinokens,

It was a pleasure to meet you at the store today, i enjoyed every conversation with you. I hope that i explained well enough on the no VS reel service from fisherman depot . Moreover, Wish you the best luck on your cod trip and catch big.

Once again, thank you very much.

regards

Jonathan

• 5 months later...