Best Ocean City, MD Bait & Tackle

Rate this topic

Chinook1981

View PostSue and Co. at Oyster Bay are great, and Bev at Harbor Tackle is great plus she has the fresh bunker connection. The marina stores are expensive and cater to the high-dollar sportys, the stores that sell a bunch of other things don't really care if the bait is good or not, Skip's is no more, Delmarva Sporting Goods has changed hands/names and now caters to lotto winners or somethin'. Yeah- Sue or Bev.

i will disagree with you on the delmarva sporting goods, thats alltackle now. prices are resonable, and they have a good selection

I miss Skip's! Still have t-shirts from there from back in the 70's LoL Just missed his closing earlier in the year :-( Now going to be a coffee shop?? Only leaves the pier locally w/o having to drive. I think most of the small private shops are usually pretty good. I like to hop from one to the other depending on what I need and when.

DMS#525/AMSA#1102/OBPA/RFA#1053456E
Life is not a guided tour, but a journey.

View PostHarbor Tackle, hands down.

Anyone remember Shockley's on 611 back in the day? Used to gas up, get grub, ice, and bait and be set for the weekend!

That was way back in the day, I can remember my dad stopping there when I was a little kid.