Penn 716 "greenie" ultralight

sorry i don't have pics .capability.The condition is 100% mechanical and cosmetically it has some paint chips (not to the metal)and small scratches on rotor.Still has 90+% of paint in good shape though.All original green and has white knobs,silver spool.Better condition than ones I have seen on fleabay and at the fishing flea mkts for more $$$.

smokin this one is not as nice as that one.That reel in the pic. looks close to mint condition and is worth more$ the collectors love these reels and I have frends still using them.I went home last night and looked it over it has more paint loss than my first estimate.I hadn't looked at it in awhile but here is my best description:

the rotor cup has a few scratches,the side plate has alot of chips that are to the primer only ,the side with the handle is in fine shape with no chips,the stem and foot have scrapes to the primer ,on the bottom of body at the back is the only spot thatthe paint is to shiny metal.

the spool is brand new a new drag knob(new complete spool assembly).the emblem is perfect.The reel performs 100% and gears are tight.bail springs back crisp.I personally never fished with htis reel but I bought from a friend that maintained it well.Basically if your friend wants one of these to fish with it is great if he' looking for a collector piece that is mint this isn't it.

Kris