Jump to content


Photo

Jetty boots?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 levari

levari
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,849 posts
  • Joined: Aug-01 2004
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted January 29 2006 - 1:26 PM

I am looking for something more comfortable than hip boots. Any recommendation?


  • 0
  • -

#2 Dan J

Dan J
  • 1,000 Post Club!

  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Joined: Oct-30 2005

Posted January 29 2006 - 1:34 PM


Quote:







Originally posted by levari:
I am looking for something more comfortable than hip boots. Any recommendation?


Thinsulate duck shoes with koorkers


  • 0
  • -

#3 bassman

bassman
  • Member

  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Joined: Feb-10 2000

Posted January 29 2006 - 10:29 PM

Levari, where are you located? Some of us use a knee-high boot with spikes installed in the soles. They come from the NW logging country but can be had if ordered in NJ


  • 0
  • -

#4 Patrick9915

Patrick9915
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Joined: Jan-10 2000

Posted January 29 2006 - 10:51 PM

I wear a pair of black redball rubber boots with a pair of rain pants. They have velcro cuffs at the bottom of the pants that work at keeping the splashes out.
Of course I have a pair of korkers on, only I've replaced the laces with hot pink paracord. So I can see my feet when I walk. I know that sounds so stupid but I find korkers deaden the sensitivity in my feet.



#5 levari

levari
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,849 posts
  • Joined: Aug-01 2004
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted January 29 2006 - 10:55 PM


Quote:







Originally posted by bassman:
Levari, where are you located? Some of us use a knee-high boot with spikes installed in the soles. They come from the NW logging country but can be had if ordered in NJ


I would like to continue to use my korker. Thanks


  • 0
  • -

#6 levari

levari
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,849 posts
  • Joined: Aug-01 2004
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted January 29 2006 - 11:11 PM


Quote:







Originally posted by Patrick9915:
I wear a pair of black redball rubber boots with a pair of rain pants. They have velcro cuffs at the bottom of the pants that work at keeping the splashes out.
Of course I have a pair of korkers on, only I've replaced the laces with hot pink paracord. So I can see my feet when I walk. I know that sounds so stupid but I find korkers deaden the sensitivity in my feet.



Is that the kind of the redball boots?


  • 0
  • -

#7 Patrick9915

Patrick9915
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Joined: Jan-10 2000

Posted January 29 2006 - 11:13 PM

Levari,
Can't really tell you much about them. I think they're a PVC rubber, they come up to bottom of your calves. They fit, they're dry. That's all that really matters.



#8 levari

levari
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,849 posts
  • Joined: Aug-01 2004
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted January 29 2006 - 11:49 PM


Quote:







Originally posted by Patrick9915:
Levari,
Can't really tell you much about them. I think they're a PVC rubber, they come up to bottom of your calves. They fit, they're dry. That's all that really matters.



I forgot to add the link, are these the boots?
http://www.wholesale....g-Outdoor.html


  • 0
  • -

#9 Patrick9915

Patrick9915
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Joined: Jan-10 2000

Posted January 29 2006 - 11:54 PM

They are similar to those but cheaper. You might not want to post commercial links. Just a heads up.



#10 levari

levari
  • Way too many!

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,849 posts
  • Joined: Aug-01 2004
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted January 29 2006 - 11:59 PM


Quote:







Originally posted by Patrick9915:
They are similar to those but cheaper. You might not want to post commercial links. Just a heads up.


ok, thanks. I was not aware of that. The site does not allow me to edit again and to remove the link.


  • 0
  • -


Back to Main Forum · Next Unread Topic →