vacation plans ??

Rate this topic

derf

hummmm let's see;

Speckled Trout, Gray Trout, Bluefish, Stripers, Black Drum, Red Drum, Cobia, Jack Crevelle, Spadefish, Spots, Croaker, False Albacore, King Mackeral, Spanish Mackeral, Flounder, Sea Mullet, Pompano

i think that about covers all the possibalitiesbiggrin.gif..that is what makes fishing down there so much fun, you just never know what might be on the hook !!!

derf

I'll be down in our almost annual family vacation ... this year third week in July...that's where I picked up this surf fishing habit, must be catching, so to speak. Can't wait to wrassle' those croakers and spots with my 10.5 foot surf stick...I'll show em' a thing or two 'bout how us Lancaster boys can handle a fish... cwm33.gifcwm33.gif

[This message has been edited by BassAckwards (edited 01-24-2001).]

• 17 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI - winter storm riley breached rt. 12 in several places and was closed on Sunday and just reopened within the past hour. A couple of breaches between the Oregon inlet bridge and Rodanthe and breaches at Avon and Buxton and, I believe, Ocracoke. Keep you fingers crossed all will be good by the time you get there. Check out NC12 facebook page for details.