Surfrat666

HOLY S$#%T (The 9/11 attacks, as they unfolded)

391 posts in this topic

RIGHT OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AT WORLD FINANCIAL CENTER A BIG EXPLOSION JUST OCCURRED AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. WE HEAR THAT A PLANE CRASHED INTO THE BUILDING. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE WAS A HUGE FIREBALL WHEN IT HAPPENED AND THERE IS PROBABLY A LOT OF PEOPLE HURT/KILLED. THIS IS HORRIBLE

Looks like it's encompassing 3 floors and the 10 or so floors above are on fire. This is terrible. No word on casualties as of yet. God help those that were on those floors

Mike W.

I heard the plane go over my head, then the double-clap--I looged back to SOL to give the report, then saw someone beat me to it.

Speculation--terrorist suicide bombing?

The engine of the plane sounded fine passing overhead, and it's an awful coincidence that it happened to hit the trade center.

Don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but...

There has just been another explosion. The word is that another plane has just hit the building. If so, the likelihood of terrorism has increased substantially.

However, there are also rumors that the plane was a 737. If that is true, maybe it was the tanks going up.

I'm hoping that I didn't lose friends in there, but I'm very, very afraid that I have.

Pray for their familes.

Dio,

I just heard about a second plane too. I assume the Air Force is scrambling by now in case this is true and there are more planes.

I heard the second explosion was caused by the fusilage that entered the building and some moments later, exploded.....man what a scene....this is brutal

Have CNN on here at the office. Tapes shows second plane intentionally crashing into second tower after first is in flames. Terrorism.

JohnP tell us you are all right.

YES!!! I'm right down the street on Wall St.

We heard about the first crash then a little while later we felt/heard a BOOM! which must have been the second crash.

People are saying 2 planes, 727 or 737, slammed into the tower 20 minutes apart!

It's sur-real out there: Debris coming down, articles of clothing, money and official documents.

Doesn't look good!

I just heard it on the radio, holy &$$^ is right!

It's time to pray folks for all the people in those buildings, their families, and the rescue workers that will be doing their all to save them.

TimS